2013年6月17日月曜日

Have you ever seen it?

Today, I'm going to write about one of my best movies, "Avatar." I guess, many of you have already seen, or at least known this movie. For the people who haven't yet watched it, I would like to explain the brief story and the appearings of this story. The most interesting and exciting point in this story is the extremely original, innovatory, and detailed settings. We cannot see the surprising scene in any other movies. Actually, the place is not on earth. It is other planet, which far from our one. So, of course, there are numerous kinds of strange creatures, plants and so on. For example, you can see dragons, living on the floating islands in the air! And human like creatures, Na'vi, are one of them. In this story, the main character , Jake Sully, visit this world and he contacts with the native Na'vi. The interesting point is that he actually uses Na'vi as his body with their high technology, and this is the origin of the titile of this movie. I have told you the attraction of this movie, but I'm never able to explain the excitement even in thousands of words. So, if you haven't seen it yet, I strongly recommend you to experience the unbelievable world!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿