2013年7月22日月曜日

My experience at Integrated Skills 1

Before the beginning of this class, I knew almost anything both about the class and the professour.  So  I was wondering whether I could successfully manage to do variety of tasks in the classes.  But now I can know that anxiety was just a waste of time.  Actually, I could enjoy almost each of classes, because this class dealed with not only literature but also other areas, like the ways of delivering nice speeches and presentations.  And I also loved to learn children's literature, like "Moomintroll" and "Hobbit."  It was the first time for me to learn those kinds of literature, because at classes of the Writing Skills, I learned mainly classical literature, like Hemingway, Edgar Allan Poe, and so on.  Besides, I found that  Prof. Cheetham is really gentle, kind, friendly teacher.  With Prof. Cheetham, I could learn many things with easy atmosphere!  Next term, I'm going to be taught by Prof. Pinner.  I doesn't know anything about him, but there is no anxiety, and I'm looking forward to seeing him!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿