2013年7月15日月曜日

Today, I'd like to talk about "Alice's Adventure in Wonderland" because I dealed with this stroy as a topic of my term paper of Integrated Skills.  My first encounter with this extremely famous children's literature is not through book.  As a matter of fact, I came to know the basic plot and strange characters, watching an animated version of it with the titile of "Alice in Wonderland," produced by Walt Desney.  It was really amazing and unbelievable for just a little boy like me to watch Alice's unexpected travel in her dream world.  But I have never read the book before.  So it was the first time for me to read it at the class of Integrated Skills.  We read only the first chapter, but that two pages were enough for me to be surprised.  Because it has a lot of unique features, like constitution of a paragraph with just one long sentence.  And what I felt most interesting as a English literature student is the narrator.  I was so shocked to know that even third person narrator can give his or her own subjective comments in a story.  Like this, the only first chapter has rich enough contents and surprise for me, and  I realized the big defference between the animation movie and original book.  This time, I have read just the introduciton, so I would like to read the book altogether and find new discoveries!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿