2013年7月8日月曜日

my plan

These days, I'm so busy doing my part-time job at a cram school teacher, joinning circle activity of ESS, and especially dealing with comming tests and term papers.  But I can keep trying hard, because I know that there is long summer vacation in few weeks!!  I'm wondering what should I do in that big big holidays!  And I can remember that I was also thinking about that on last July.
Concerning the last summer vacation, I tried to read a lot of famous literaly works, like "Crime and Punishment" and some other major stories by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.  And I also read "Botchan" by one of the most famous Japanese writers in Meiji era, Souseki Natume.  Among various books I read during the last summer vacation, my best faborite book is the collection of short stories by O Henry.  This is the first time I came to realize the attractiveness of his stories.  I especially love to read "The Gift of the Magi" and the last paragraph.  But after that, I came to know that the stories by O Henry are not academically studied so much, so it is difficult to write some kind of term paper on his stories.  But anyway, he is one of my faborite writers!!
Also this year, I'm going to read various kinds of books and want to find great and exciting stories!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿